The paleo diet breakfast ranks among the healthiest meals that you can indulge yourself in. This form of breakfast has become extremely popular in recent years and has helped many people meet their nutritional needs. Here are three recipes you can try to get started on this diet!
The paleo diet, also known popularly as the Stone Age diet or the caveman diet, includes foods that are regarded as the staples preferred by hunter-gatherers. In the contemporary version of this diet, people can include certain readily available foods, such as fruits, nuts, roots, and fungi, among others. The paleo diet is devoid of refined foods or anything that is processed.
What’s more is that the paleo diet is extremely beneficial for the all-round health of the body as well, and has helped numerous people lose weight quickly. This is the right diet for those who are trying to maintain their body weight at a healthy level.
Even those who are not too familiar with the details of this diet can easily follow the model prescribed for paleo diet breakfast. Given below are three easy breakfast recipes that you can try.
Three Quick Paleo Diet Breakfast Recipes
Recipe 1: Simple Omelet
- Eggs – Three or four
- Preferred stuffing
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour a small amount of oil into it.
- Whip the eggs and fry them on a medium flame.
- Make sure you move the egg around in the pan, just to help it cook well.
- When the eggs are almost done, use a spatula and add the stuffing to the center of the omelet.
- Once this is done, spread the stuffing and flip one half of the egg over the other.
- Flip the egg onto your plate and enjoy your nutritious meal.
Recipe 2: Delectable Breakfast Smoothie
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Whip some spinach and kale in a blender.
- Add a sufficient amount of ice to the mix.
- Blend this mixture with two or three hard-boiled eggs.
- Serve and enjoy this healthy breakfast option.
Recipe 3: Grain-less Granola Breakfast
- Granola Bars
- Take some cold granola bars and break them up into pieces.
- Put them in a breakfast bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds, along with bits of fresh coconut.
- Mix all the ingredients together and eat.
The paleo diet breakfast recipes outlined above are not only easy to prepare, but also possess good nutritive value, making them ideal options for the first meal of your day. By making sure that you choose healthy recipes for the most important meal of the day, you can stay fit and inch closer to the ideal body weight you want to maintain.