Beautiful, shiny, and healthy hair is on everybody’s wish list. It adds to your good looks and transforms your persona as well. According to dermatologists, washing your hair carefully is very important and so is choosing the right hair care products. But you can do one step better and turn to the kitchen for natural hair care.
More often than not, hair care products are full of chemicals that do your hair more harm than good. Why not replace them with the goodness of nature instead? You’ll be surprised to know how well-equipped your kitchen is to provide the best natural hair care. What’s more, when you use natural ingredients to nurture your hair, you won’t even need to worry about side effects.
Natural Hair Care – Six Simple Tips For Healthy Hair
- Add lemon or vinegar to the water you use for the last rinse, to get shiny hair.
- Eat dark and leafy green vegetables that help produce sebum, as they are rich in vitamins A and C.
- Apply protein packs to your hair and eat plenty of protein-rich foods, as both these measures go a long way in ensuring that your hair remains healthy.
- Fight dandruff by applying a warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, and coconut oil to your hair. Ensure that you keep your hair wrapped up in a steamed towel for at least 15 minutes before washing off the oil.
- Wash your hair with tea to add natural shine to it and prevent hair loss.
- Now for a seemingly bizarre combination that works just as well as the other tips, try the magic of a mixture of curd, beer, and egg for your hair.
Four Bonus Tips For Hair Care
Apart from the options outlined above, add these simple steps to your natural hair care routine.
- Cover your hair completely when you’re going for a dip in the sea or a pool, to stop it from turning brittle and unmanageable.
- Trim your hair regularly as this makes it grow thick and gets rid of all split ends.
- As far as possible, avoid chemical treatments for your hair, as they can damage your scalp and make your hair dry and brittle.
- Massage your scalp in circular movements to prevent the occurrence of dandruff. This also enhances the secretion of sebum and loosens dry scalp cells.
Why turn to artificial options when nature has all the ingredients you need to get a healthy and lustrous mane? Natural hair care should always be your first choice. Not only does it nurture your hair and boost its health, it also goes easy on your pocket!